When staging a home, the goal is a dramatic transformation of the space to achieve a timely and more profitable sale. In today’s competitive market, professional home staging has become a given. Your home does not get a second chance to make a first impression by failing to capture the attention and imagination of potential buyers the first time.
Provide an individualized plan of action for occupied homes before staging
- Together, we will discuss your sales goals, budget and timeline.
- The home’s exterior will be evaluated for improvements to enhance curb appeal
- A comprehensive walk-through of the home will be performed to assess furniture, furniture placement, flow, clutter, lighting, color, accessories and any needed repairs
- Identification of the home’s focal points and any problem areas
- Following an evaluation of the property as seen through the buyers’ eyes, I will present detailed options for preparing your home for the market
- I will provide a complete list of recommendations designed to get the most money for your home in the shortest time possible
This consultation usually takes between 1.5 to 2.5 hours. The work can then be completed by you, if you are a DIY home seller, or by selecting a Laura Davis Designs staging package.
Transforming the Look and Feel of your home
- With this staging package, we only use what you have. Your existing furniture and accessories are utilized to create a fresh new look designed to appeal to prospective home buyers
- This is an excellent option for home owners with a smaller budget and for those who have suitable furnishings yet need some staging assistance
Cost: $395 and up depending on the size of your home.
Infusing your home with strategic touches to attract that targeted home buyer
- Your existing personal furnishings and accessories will be rearranged while incorporating new purchased pieces to create an updated look designed to appeal to prospective home buyers
- This option is perfect for homes containing furnishings that complement the home but may need a little pizzazz through artistic rearranging, enhanced lighting or the addition of stylishly integrated colors and textures
- The advantage of this service is it eliminates the stress of monthly staging rentals.
Pricing varies based on individual client needs. Variables include size of home, number of items needed to be purchased and installation. Typically, an average 3 BR home costs $3500. The best part is you now own a new designer look that you can take to your next home without the stress of incurring monthly rental fees.